Visit and like our Facebook page for breaking news!
Artstarts Company is a Southern Illinois based, non-profit charitable organization devoted to making the "Arts" accessible to all Southern Illinois children. We connect the community through the arts. We help artists astound the world by sharing what they are capable of becoming.
Our goal is to provide opportunities in the arts to a diverse population with the goal of including those who do not now participate in art programs due to cultural or economic barriers. The programs offered by Artstarts, a non-profit, 501(c)3 charitable organization, are for residents who reside in the southern 14 counties of Illinois.
Click Donate below to help us continue to enhance our community and help children discover their talents. Thank you!
Click here for current Season Calendar
Trending Program Information Details are available!
- Our Phone Number has changed! We can be reached at 618 694-1699
- Click here to view our Diversity Statement
- Click here to go to our new Youtube channel
- Click here to learn about Amazon Smile, and how when you shop, they donate to Artstarts
- Click here to learn about and order our Gift Certificates to help a young artist
- Click here to learn about how to apply for the 2021/2022 Rebecca J. O'Neill Scholarship
- Click Here to sign up to Register/Pay to participate in Spring 2022 Disney The Lion King Jr.
- Click Here to view the Cast List, and download a PDF of the rehearsal schedule for our Spring 2022
Disney The Lion King Jr.
Hang on to your hats, another year of firsts for Artstarts, and the Arts Community, is here! More activities and programs are being
planned and further information will be available soon. 2021/22 is our sweet-16th year of bringing kids shows to the Southern Illinois area;
come join the fun and help us celebrate!
The Lion King Jr. is back on the schedule! The Performances will be April 1-3, 2022, at the Marion Cultural and Civic Center. Covid policies as followed by the local schools will be in place for the rehearsals and shows.
For questions regarding tickets to The Lion King Jr. show that was to be produced in Spring of 2020 that you may be holding, please contact the Marion Cultural and Civic Center at 618 997-4030.
please send a letter of interest and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time
If you are interested in participating in staff or volunteer positions for future productions, (or any of our many activities!), please send a letter of interest and/or resume to email@example.com at any time.
< < < < < < > > > > > >
< < < < < < > > > >
Click on Current Events for Announcements of the latest Artstarts news!