Visit and like our Facebook page for breaking news!
Artstarts Company is a Southern Illinois based, non-profit charitable organization devoted to making the "Arts" accessible to all Southern Illinois children. We connect the community through the arts. We help artists astound the world by sharing what they are capable of becoming.
Our goal is to provide opportunities in the arts to a diverse population with the goal of including those who do not now participate in art programs due to cultural or economic barriers. The programs offered by Artstarts, a non-profit, 501(c)3 charitable organization, are for residents who reside in the southern 14 counties of Illinois.
Click Donate below to help us continue to enhance our community and help children discover their talents. Thank you!
Artstarts Over The Years
Click here for current Season Calendar
Trending Program Information Details are available!
- Click here to go to our new Youtube channel
- Click here to learn about Amazon Smile, and how when you shop, they donate to Artstarts
- Click here to learn about and order our Gift Certificates to help a young artist
- Click here to learn about and register for Artstarts Kids R.A.M.P. program for Infants and Toddlers
(New program beginning 4/23/18)
- Click here to meet our 2018 Rebecca J. O'Neill Scholarship winner, Ashley Randoll.
- Glo Bingo Fundraiser, Saturday September 15, 2018, tickets are now being sold at the door!
- Click here to make a payment for the Junior Theater Festival participants
- Click here to make a payment for Annie Registrants
Hang on to your hats, another year of firsts for Artstarts, and the Arts Community, is here! More activities and programs are being
planned and further information will be available soon. 2018/19 is our 13th year of bringing kids shows to the Southern Illinois area;
come join the fun and help us celebrate!
Auditions August 20, 21, 2018 6-9 PM
at the Marion Cultural and Civic Center.
. . . . .
Callbacks August 22, 23, 2018 6-9 PM at the Artstarts House
Show Dates: November 16, 17, 18, 2018 at the Marion Cultural and Civic Center
Show Dates: March 29, 30, 31 2019 at the Marion Cultural and Civic Center
please send a letter of interest and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time
If you are interested in participating in staff or volunteer positions for future productions, (or any of our many activities!), please send a letter of interest and/or resume to email@example.com at any time.
< < < < < < > > > > > >
< < < < < < > > > >
Click on Current Events for Announcements of the latest Artstarts news!